my.avast.com, Avast Login, My Avast Account, id.avast.com
My.Avast.com - The Avast is widely known for the security and computer optimization software offered by it. Also, these applications are available for various devices such as Windows, Mac, and Android. Moreover, the user can also install the trial versions of these software and them make a purchase later. Along with the all these, you can also manage all these software in one place by creating a My Avast account.
My Avast Account
In order to get a subscription of Avast antivirus, it is necessary to get an Avast account created. The account can be created free of cost by the help of a Facebook account or by the help of a Google account. By the help of an Avast account, the user can easily get the software activated. My Avast account can also help the user with the management as well as updating procedure of the software. If in case you lose your Android device then having an Avast account logged in on that device can help you in the tracking of your device. If you are an Avast account holder you can also purchase more subscriptions.
Avast Account Creation -
Procedure for creation of Avast account- If you do not know the process for the creation of Avast account then you can follow the below-given steps –
- Check that you have an internet connection
- Then open your web browser
- There in the window enter “My.Avast.com” and then press the enter key.
- The Avast log in page will then appear.
- Click the register button given at the top of the login page.
- Enter an Email address and a password in order to get yourself registered.
- Then click on “create account” button.
- You will then receive an Email on your registered Email ID open that for account verification purposes and then you can continue further.
Log in Existing Avast account-
If in case you are unable to log in an existing Avast antivirus account then, in that case, you should follow the given steps-
- Open the Avast official website
- Then in the given field enter the registered Email ID and password.
- Then click the login button